Saturday, February 13, 2010

I need vacation


I m no longer understand my body system. Being disfunction from few activities really makes me mad and stressful. I m so sorry to friends and viewers to keep u guys waiting. Tq to fatin for reminding me that i have a blog to be updated. heheheeee

Dont know why but at this moment i really miss our previous vacation. Especially Bali trip and Singapore trip last year. Maybe because we havent go any where for quite sometime and might be because i cant go any where else for the whole of this year. wawawawawaaaaa i need to rest from now onwards!

Bali pics:
This was where we stayed. HOTEL THE VIRA BALI. Very nice place to stay. Just a distance from the coast and about 1 KM from centre town of Bali.

















Ini di Pura Taman Ayun
Ini lak di Pura Tanah Lot...sangat...sangatttt cantikkk

No comments:

Post a Comment